There's still a big pile of dirt on our driveway, although it is a lot smaller than it was on Friday. Apparently the "amount of dirt needed" also had a big SWAG element because we also wanted some extra dirt to refresh our existing raised beds.
We put the dirt in the new bed. We put the dirt in the five old beds (including the "alley beautification" bed behding the garage). We put dirt in every available pot we'll need this summer. We put dirt in the garbage can used specifically for holding extra dirt. Then we went out and bought two additional containers to hold extra dirt.
There's still a lot of dirt left. It would be fair to say it's a "small pile", I suppose. I couldn't even force myself to take a picture, I was so sick of this dirt :) We can only get one car into the garage because the driveway is partially blocked. Even if we could get past the pile of dirt, the car wouldn't actually fit in the garage because... it's full of containers full of dirt.
And if you've made it this far... I'm done with my sweater and I'll post about it soon. It still needs some little mods (the sleeves are too long, the hood is too big) and a final blocking but it's really really comfortable and I love it.